Friday, February 10, 2012

Bounce Dryer Sheets VS. Shoprite Dryer Sheets












This is Bounce Dryer Sheets. You get 160 sheets per box.  When my husband and I purchased our dryer, we were given a sample of the Bounce as well.  I tried it when I did a load of colors. Prior to putting the clothes  in ( I put 2 in because I normally have large loads of laundry) I have acknowledged that they smell great. They have the Outdoor Fresh scent. After the clothes are done drying,  the clothes still have the nice smell and it is refreshing.  You can find this product at almost any grocery store or drug store.  I believe the price probably runs around $4-5. Although I am not exactly sure. However, I have seen it on sale at $2.00. But I definitely would pay the extra dollars because I feel it is worth it.












This is Shoprite brand Dryer Sheets. They come 40 or 80 sheets per box.  I purchased these recently because they were on sale 2 for $2. I do not know what the original price is. However, I thought I would try them. They have the same great outdoor fresh scent prior to putting in clothes . However,  I have begun to notice when I take my clothes out of the dryer, the refreshing scent fades and is not as strong as I would like. I have also took notice that the clothes get like white fuzzy stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment