Friday, February 10, 2012

Ajaz Dish Detergent vs. Palmolive Dish Detergent












This is Ajax Dish Detergent, it has a lemon scent.  It is supposed to be tough on grease. I used this detergent for several months ( 3-4) so it does last a long time depending on how much you use. However, the liquid texture is very thin. It is not a huge favorite of mine but I do feel it does work.  It may come in other scents. I have never really looked. You can find in any grocery or drug store. Usually, the grocery stores ( Ex. Shoprite) will have sales on it from time time.  I have gotten for $.99.












This is Ultra Palmolive Dish Detergent, it is Antibacterial and has a Lemon scent.  This detergent has a thick texture.  It does last a long time. I would say it works thoroughly to clean your dishes, so it does do a good job.  It even helps on dry skin and makes smooth. It can be found at any grocery store, as well as any drug store. I am not particularly sure of the price. Although, I have seen it run $3-4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment