Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tyson Chicken Nuggets Vs. Weaver Chicken Nuggets












This is Tyson Chicken Nuggets, you can find this food at almost any grocery store that carries Tyson Products.  When you put these nuggets in the microwave, they come out soft and golden crisp. They have all white meat.  However, the price can range between $5-6.  The price can vary by store and location.

                                                                      VS.












This is Weaver Chicken Nuggets,  I know they are sold in Shoprite. However, I am unaware of any other stores they might be sold at. They sell them in the frozen section.  They are owned by Tyson foods.  I did not like them because whenever I stuck them in the microwave, the breading stuck to my fingers.  I have never cooked them in the oven;  so cooking them that way might make them crispier.

No comments:

Post a Comment